Wednesday, August 31, 2011

T.I. IS (half-way) HOME!

This morning at the crack of dawn, 7:30 to be exact, rapper T.I. was released from jail, AGAIN, and hopefully FOR GOOD!

T.I.P. was arrested back in September of 2010 when his Maybach was pulled over for a minor traffic violation in the wee hours of the morning in the streets of Cali. Then the cop smelled some Cali, kush that is. After being arrested for drug possession, the rapper had his probation revoked and was sentenced to a year bid. But he's home now! I guess that means the Tiny slander will reach a fever pitch on twitter. And speaking of twitter, after being released T.I. tweeted...
The reason he's (half-way) home is because he'll probably have to serve the 1 month remainder on his year sentence in a half-way home. But at least the king is un-caged!

No comments:

Post a Comment